Attention to Design
The charming exteriors of our townhomes enhance the feeling of living in a neighborhood and feature a combination of brick and vinyl facades, covered front porches, gabled roofs, bay windows, and beautifully landscaped yards.
The interiors of our townhomes are stylish, comfortable, and create the perfect environment for both relaxing and studying.
Please note that Phase 1 homes feature countertop-stored microwaves and do not have coat closets. Some of these homes offer living room/den layouts.
All other features, specifications, and floor plans are representative of typical homes, but are subject to changes and modifications at any time.
You may also contact a Pheasant Run marketing representative for detailed information about specific homes.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living areas, hallways, and bedrooms
- Vinyl floors in kitchens and baths
- Upscale furniture package available
- Three- or four-bedroom floor plans available with 2 ½ baths
- Spacious living area
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar
- Laundry closet with full-size washers and dryers in each home
- Cable, phone, and JMU Ethernet connections in each bedroom
- Electric heat and air conditioning
- Curbside trash removal and recycling
- Private patio or deck
- Private storage shed
- BBQ and picnic area
- Volleyball court, basketball court, and horseshoe pits
- On the bus route
- Front door parking
- Three guest parking lots
View a full list of amenities by unit.